Tuesday, December 30, 2008

How To Fade Staph Infection Scars

The Old and New


(Incidentally, I would title this post the geodesics are curves in the snow very strange, but seemed to me a bit 'too nerdosamente cryptic, and even self-referential).


About half of life, but more happy anniversaries, exactly 14 years ago hanging on a nail to convert me to ski table, as the academy at the time of the bran called snowboarding.


It was at Pian del Frais, the mibabbo, his cousins, my cousins \u200b\u200b(ie, to distinguish the generations). It began to snow storm level, at every turn so much snow had fallen on the track it can not distinguish the traces of the previous round, and all around a dozen skiers gave up, until the plant worked only five of us. I was equipped with an ironing board short and rigid, but realized that the same might have been a fun Fracci (as not says the academy bran) and that the feeling had to be something akin to flying. (Incidentally, the light, and the fact that at that time I had hair, would later be one of two circumstances that led me to know the fidanzatastorica on the train, but this, says the academy is still the bran, is a 'another story).


14 years later-in the meantime, the plants have shut-out late at night from work m'è taken a fancy to tell the Deputy Chief unofficially inform you that tomorrow I'll be fine : his sincere smile, take snowshoes and go. First time snowshoeing, there is a height ranging from above the knees over the life lesson of self-taught swimming uphill.


many meetings, and it's always nice to see how the mountain people always turn for the better in the valley who would very easily and should be ignored and Piedmont, it is recognized here as a companion, and it is courtesy of the facade but sharing of hardships, joy and efforts. Four and a half hours up to twelve minutes of descent, but in powder snow and virgin like you have never seen. Climb that strengthens the spirit and harass the injured knee, I thank the ghosts of Christmases past for the photo, the Ghosts of Christmas Present to leaving traces consistent with climbing skins, and the Ghost of Christmas Future that showed me where they were beaten 'ste blessed tracks, which go up with a lot less trouble where others They have passed without them I would not get on top. From now on I promise (softly) that not more inveirò against the off-piste ski touring scarring ... I knew that if the surfer in the delicate balance of ecosystems play a key role even flies, but they had to be of any use. Of course if they had said immediately that it was the custom to climb the side squirrel and faciaça side instead of "a" as I did, I would have avoided toil up to intermediate ...




For those who can not navigate: D but I know that I directed it myself nn with ics


Intermedia






The refuge is inhabited ...




I climbed to this ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment