... these days-will be the effect of routine?
the notav langue bogged down, and in any case since I'm in Traumatized latito Center, we left only the NoDalMolin, and while a party of fascists from operetta settles fatal blows to the Constitution, and more pragmatically to the division of powers, the body of a poor woman. And we do that, you sleep? onlain you sign a petition?
And worse, I, I, I do archery? I do not center at 30 meters, hit in Rome seems unlikely.
the notav langue bogged down, and in any case since I'm in Traumatized latito Center, we left only the NoDalMolin, and while a party of fascists from operetta settles fatal blows to the Constitution, and more pragmatically to the division of powers, the body of a poor woman. And we do that, you sleep? onlain you sign a petition?
And worse, I, I, I do archery? I do not center at 30 meters, hit in Rome seems unlikely.
0 comments:
Post a Comment