Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vcr Skips During Play

hard-nosed news

Slowly, very slowly, I'm consuming the material that surrounds me. I have to eat to move, eat to live, to grow. I feel that I grow. Eat. Eat. Eat.
(...) All this chewing and mumbling, provides a more secure evidence of thought that exist. This is the only way I can interact with the environment in which I live. (...) But I know for sure that the complexity of my soul is not even vaguely approaching all'elementarità of my corporeal form. I know this only because I feel, I feel in my essence that I believe as much as limited to any sensitive data it acquires from the environment. So how can I call? Well, the only name that can give me is self to be strict about it. But there must be more to this enigma beyond my wonderful self. Somehow the little fantasy I conceive that we are living inside another organism. The environment is another creature, a host, nothing less. We baptize Guests. So the only stroke that makes me wonder ideuzza I wonder if my host is likely to perceive , and if so, how do you feel towards me this great creature? Because I'm here, thinking that quest'Ospite, thanks to its greater complexity, both empirical believes that intelligence can only be inferred from the behavior, which I know to be false. I know this because what I feel in my soul does not correspond to the constraints that my body shape I require.

Reflections of a tapeworm
it The filthy, Irvine Welsh

0 comments:

Post a Comment