Nailed (a typical Saturday in airsoft)
Azzo, Geez, Geez ...
Hell, maybe from here ...
Ting! TING! ti-ting! Tinggi!
Shit!
Here I am. Nailed.
Nailed behind a red trailer. As soon as I lean, shot from all sides.
Jerry is gone, he tried to advance, but they caught from the side.
And here I am alone.
Of the two in the wood, no trace. Where am I? I I can not move from here! I serivrebbe at least a little 'cover!
Wait, maybe ...
TINGTINGTING!
Uuuufff, by a hair! Fuck me just what tip!
And what do I do?
And ok, we are here ... see what happens ...
And meanwhile? bah ...
Think, think, think ...
are concentrated, I do not think of anything else. I can not think of anything else.
Do not get hit. Being able to get out of this situation.
Hey, over here I can peek!
Let's see ... ah there it is! you see only the testTINGTINGTINGTING!
And okay, well now I have seen .. at least I know where ..
ffff ....
Shoot the wood. Eventually they move. Let
from the left side ....
I have to take up left-handed to aim, but better to go out without hearing ...
...
nothing.
Ganz right track.
And who is that?
...
GAS?
trrr trrr ... ..
TINGTINGTING!
But shit! I've missed you!
- "he is shooting, is still back there ..."
Mythical ... sgam again .. And
right? ... if I lean just a little ...
Here, No longer there ... support the barrel on the hook and keep your aim ...
here that juts out e. .. TRRR ... TRRRR
HIT!
Good! one less.
If now the guys did ..
TRRR TRRR ... .. Shots from the woods ..
Gas is hit!
It 's over, it' OVER!
Mythical, I did it! Great guys, no more than I hoped!
I was stuck ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment