Wednesday, June 23, 2010
What's In Niccorettes
The sand escapes me in your hands, slide. Down.
E 'all day trying to climb up for this sandy ridge. And maybe it's more than a day .. I do not remember, but I think that yesterday I was doing .. and the other yesterday?
not remember .. curious. Well, I will come to mind. Now I have to get out of here, I have to go back ..
Eh, even more curious. I do not remember that either. Who should I go? Where? You may not remember me? What has roots? Yet something leads me to climb this hill .. I have not the past? Nor
future, apparently, if all goes well boast. I just can not go up, damn it. But how did I get here? I vaguely recall, perhaps because of the trauma I have something stuck in my mind ... I was walking
. It was good all around, I think. I walked as if in a dream, no matter what was around, because I was actually looking at everything. I walked, there were others with me. They too were lost, dreamy.
And this hole. Big enough to tell the truth. More than a hollow hole. Dug in the sand, the walls you can not climb on top ... I see the branches of a tree .. but not a root growing from the sand.
Strange, these trees without roots. Like me. Or maybe just me that I can not see, just like I do not remember my past.
That a man without a past, just like a tree without roots, it is intended to dry slowly? Yet withers the same, it seems. All die, roots or not. Perhaps it serves only to delay things.
But here in this hole, where every day is the same as the previous one (so that I could not distinguish the past from the future), maybe you do not need to have roots. Perhaps the roots would only be an impediment. How to escape if it is anchored to the ground like that?
's so surreal to be here. It 's a place without meaning. Neither past nor future, neither entry nor exit, no beginning and no end.
He was thinking in this way, the small hive beetle, when the earth shook. He turned, and suddenly understood everything, he had never been able to understand anything, not remembering why he could never do something so worthy enough to be remembered. He had no future because the universe had no desire or time to create a future with him, it was not worth anything.
This saw the small hive beetle, and watched helpless and resigned, calm, the advance of the ant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment