Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How To Get Service Hours Fast

Metaphors of life

a flash. And an unpleasant feeling of nausea. I wake up in my bed.

sweating, upset, very dazed. I look at the clock: 8:45. My shift starts at nine.

Fuck.

I threw myself out of bed in a panic. Nausea is passed, giving way to the frenzy, so that for the first 5 minutes just to run home without anything done. Calm. I'm awake. I'm late. Calm.

jet in a slice toaster, I take a juice, gutted the insides of my closet from his cotton. These jeans? Ok, ok, I do not have time, take this. Reached out, captured the shirt, I tried frantically to tie a tie. Business
desperate. The node is a horrible thing, but never mind ... shoes! Where are my shoes?

While casting furious glances in every section, a nasty burning smell reaches me from the kitchen. The bread is gone.

's shoes. They were here, that idiot. But no socks do not do much good. Oh well, later.
Breakfast soon. No bread, you save the coffee. At least that, I need it.

In the bathroom, of course. In the corridor a painful collision with the mobile the little toe. I need a minute, give me a fucking minute.

pain.

Ok, ok, there are. Bathroom. Quick wash the teeth, I have to shave. Razor blades, razor blades ... here, fantastic, I cut. Shit, I have soiled his shirt. I have to change. No ok, if I put the tie so you can not see ... excellent, I have no time.

I find the keys the first time. Thanks.
I leave home, I close quickly .. the case! Open up, take, retractable runway.


All that I could do well, calmly, if I got up before .. everything would go better. But if you wake up late you must still be able, in some way. There probably came out wrong. I hoped the rest of the day to recover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment