Monday, January 12, 2009

Brown Lıght Pınk Spottıng

GazaGioielli

To me, this flag has literally made me shudder ...


Nanette on the Way of going: PortaPalazzo scheduled departure area, crowded as always multi-ethnic market, exact location unknown. While on eighteen wondered how to find me, I hurried down the segretarioFisicoBaristadellAska. I guess it's going in manuf luipure, get down at the next stop, ran back, the chase, the pawns, and I discover that I could go on quietly, afraid only that he had seen of the controllers.


Nanette on the way home: the bus lady "tan" (as would Shilvio) with not very naughty girl in tow. The yells all the time, not being able to threaten that otherwise "the black man is" to make her good, makes you "see that man over there with the phone? Be careful that if you do not make the good call the police." Sic. (But at least it showed me: p)


0 comments:

Post a Comment