Dialogues surreal but real.
Cardinal Poletto Borioli alderman, "but how much time you have lost on the Turin-Lyon?"
Borioli Cardinal (free reconstruction) "Over the years the priests of the Susa Valley have participated in the demonstrations ..."
Poletto again: "At first, perhaps, was not. (Then of course made them all out, all transferred) Many have justified this by explaining that there were with their people. It 'just to be with their people but our job is to educate and reason with her "
Chiosa Bertino
I'm glad that the cardinal archbishop of Turin politicians have wanted to show his readiness to appease Caesar and Mammon given the its poor record in matters of faith. I'm glad you have made available to the powerhouse of the magisterium of the church in Turin for the flock of the faithful were told sull'indispensabilità the NLTL (Vaselinvirano now wants to call it like this: New Turin-Lyon line).
I'm happy because this means that Vaselinvirano & I'm really compare to the gas barrel.
Cardinal Poletto Borioli alderman, "but how much time you have lost on the Turin-Lyon?"
Borioli Cardinal (free reconstruction) "Over the years the priests of the Susa Valley have participated in the demonstrations ..."
Poletto again: "At first, perhaps, was not. (Then of course made them all out, all transferred) Many have justified this by explaining that there were with their people. It 'just to be with their people but our job is to educate and reason with her "
Chiosa Bertino
I'm glad that the cardinal archbishop of Turin politicians have wanted to show his readiness to appease Caesar and Mammon given the its poor record in matters of faith. I'm glad you have made available to the powerhouse of the magisterium of the church in Turin for the flock of the faithful were told sull'indispensabilità the NLTL (Vaselinvirano now wants to call it like this: New Turin-Lyon line).
I'm happy because this means that Vaselinvirano & I'm really compare to the gas barrel.
0 comments:
Post a Comment