Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Calves Pokemon Soul Silver

But so what? An ordinary Saturday

Who am I? I really am a 17 year old? Solzènycyn I read, what the heck.

But what are they? Why try something that nobody wants? Why try to ruin my life alone?

Cause I know I want to order something that anyone import anything? Why queso trapped in the prison of memories? Why choose to live in a world that slowly, as they discover, begins increasingly repulsive? I detest the place where you should live your life? Who you do it?

Because I want to know? Why do I need to know that there is not just the big lie of war and oil (which, everyone has already discovered), but there are others? Why I want to understand why such lies are still living today, away, but not too?

... As for the triton Solzènycyn ...

Why strive? The story is not enough perhaps? What need to be advised unknown books, is the need to search for news about relationships, lives, dead, events?

No, not enough for me. too many questions, too many uncertainties are still too many topics other than the truth when the truth may be one, just one, but what? Because a hero is also a murderess? Why is a land of toys and is also called the land of equality rights violated? AS 'POSSIBLE?

But the truth, certainty .... where are you? where are the evidence?

Viaviamo in an era where everyone can talk to everyone, where everyone knows everything. Yet, why such a book, such a history is lost, forgotten, buried under the ice of memory? Why is this news I was due to arrive for divine grace? Why could I be ignorant?

Come on, do not turn around. Others have looked for you. Sometimes it takes.

Forward, forward.

uqell'occhiata But we are sure, that fleeting photograph taken in the past, is that really all? Because the fragments of what was still plagues us?

DOWN! Let's go back, we must determine ...

No, come on. Others have already looked at. You do not need. Why
review, if you have already viewed all?

Next.

But doubt, anguish, because I want to turn? And when I turn I hit with a chorus of voices. Assails me, crushing me, overwhelms me, I can not look good.

"Come on, obstacles to the row! Come on, why do you turn?"
have already watched! Next!

But how many corpses have escaped the eye of the investigator winner? How many truths have been hidden? or rather, forgotten?

Because he who seeks finds, oh where is.

Next!

NO. I stop, I turn to turn. Urlatemi him, insultatemi, maybe you'll be wasting time. But my confidence is certainly worth my time.

I want to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment