Draft from the past ... What?
It 's hard when you want to write something, but you can not.
E 'hard when inside you there is something political, yes, but also social, with a little spiritual need (and sentimental), as well as physical, as the need to scream. But what? The awareness of living in a world you do not like but has a strange charm that draws you into its secret depths. Being in a situation that can not stand, but where you have to necessarily be. The tension of the decision, the discomfort of reality, but also the faint hope of a dream. And all of this, instantly, he wants to come out, but how? What to write, what to say, what scream? and to whom? Who can understand it, to whom do I really want to say? None? I alone? You? The other?
What should I write? What can I write?
...
0 comments:
Post a Comment