I just finished reading " the first book where the protagonists are the players! . "From this concise review, I had come to mind a comment by Umberto Eco, interviewed about the Name of the Rose : asked, the sharp interviewer, the content of his new book from the standpoint of crime writers , and Echo, wanting to understand that the plot was rather a pretext police said that the British researchers have recently found that the only crime writer plot was not yet used the one where the player was the murderess. Since then haunts me 's idea of \u200b\u200bwriting a book that will inspire so much revulsion in the reader for a character to make him wish for death, so that you can indicate in the conclusion as metaphorical murderess.
Well, The books of Luke has nothing to do in all this. But on the other hand, books Luca also has to do with the little midget that I am going to tell, except as a curious coincidence.
I just finished reading " the first book where the protagonists are the players! ", then, and I find myself wandering aimlessly through the Piazza Dante in Naples, when I run into a narrow alley lined with outlets in school books. From one of these, come to check a colleague's son. I tell him wandering in search of stalls for a couple of editions out of print, I recommend a shop a little further. Exterior
from large supermarket, a small indication road, brown tourism, however, says Heritage, and a handwritten sign promises a mysterious and hidden mezzanine floor dedicated to antiquarian bookshop. It shows me a nice little man in vest and tie, who runs the old and the new look that shines with a witty behind sunglasses mouse, committed to smoke, the more placid waters of the caterpillar to Alice, with a supplier. I ask for a Remarque any edition, but not the Nothing new ... that everyone (except me) have read, but The way back . He did not, but hopes to find it and send potermelo. If in the meantime I want to take a look ... I get lost in a maze of corridors whose walls are formed by books, high as the Room of Requirement, familiar with the smell of dust and childhood, with that atmosphere of austerity old print, the paper that only transmits far more ancient cathedrals.
We would be lost, I can live de The Colombrita and fifty other stories, I was looking for fifteen years (and I'm sure that in the thousand later reprints, Poor baby! has not been published). Or at least I have been so stupid as not to find it until I set foot in a magical library, so do not guastatemi the party!
Well, The books of Luke has nothing to do in all this. But on the other hand, books Luca also has to do with the little midget that I am going to tell, except as a curious coincidence.
I just finished reading " the first book where the protagonists are the players! ", then, and I find myself wandering aimlessly through the Piazza Dante in Naples, when I run into a narrow alley lined with outlets in school books. From one of these, come to check a colleague's son. I tell him wandering in search of stalls for a couple of editions out of print, I recommend a shop a little further. Exterior
from large supermarket, a small indication road, brown tourism, however, says Heritage, and a handwritten sign promises a mysterious and hidden mezzanine floor dedicated to antiquarian bookshop. It shows me a nice little man in vest and tie, who runs the old and the new look that shines with a witty behind sunglasses mouse, committed to smoke, the more placid waters of the caterpillar to Alice, with a supplier. I ask for a Remarque any edition, but not the Nothing new ... that everyone (except me) have read, but The way back . He did not, but hopes to find it and send potermelo. If in the meantime I want to take a look ... I get lost in a maze of corridors whose walls are formed by books, high as the Room of Requirement, familiar with the smell of dust and childhood, with that atmosphere of austerity old print, the paper that only transmits far more ancient cathedrals.
We would be lost, I can live de The Colombrita and fifty other stories, I was looking for fifteen years (and I'm sure that in the thousand later reprints, Poor baby! has not been published). Or at least I have been so stupid as not to find it until I set foot in a magical library, so do not guastatemi the party!
0 comments:
Post a Comment