Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Salary Of A Periodontist

I learned ... The Book of Luke

Other things I found in Naples:

1. If every time you light the brain geography, there would need to be physically present in a square, and note the ongoing work, to infer that if a map on a subway line is dashed, it means that it is still under construction;

2. If you meet a girl in the elevator with a stack of notes under his arm familiarly that greets the receptionist, who hands her a key without a need to ask the room number, paradoxically, is NOT more likely to be a teacher who has just taught a course training and has passed the previous night with the receptionist, but is a fellow apprentice at the third consecutive week course away;

3. That there are people under 30 who go to church before going to dinner;

4. That in Via San Gregorio Armeno, in addition to the cribs, there are flashes of irony Neapolitan kitsch like this, the caption which gives me the live Gorilla Blues, I'm reading:
"The documents have screwed them to him. The birth certificate is a bad story (...) father thought of having to register in Egypt ... "
" Shared Giocondo have all written on his forehead? "
" No, but even the Northern League '


5. That Veiled Christ is so spectacular that Canova sgam if he wanted, and if I ask for a guide but never had the wound to the chest on the right if the heart is left in crisis over a poor girl, but his senior colleague that not even he does not know the answer, but I intorta for half an hour to show me how all Christian iconography, however, always carrying over from the wound to the right. (Incidentally, in general Sansevero Chapel is a friendly and curious jumble of Cervantes's characters, and am inspired by the sculpture of the deposition of much of the Shroud supported by putti, but it is golden and even if I'm sure no one says it turns on itself and hides the tabernacle)

6. That given any place I choose to go to the event, was also a chapel, there is always a house next to it (even and odd numbers are oddly on the same side of the road) which is a place of Sinistra Critica;
7. That the Laboratory Okkupati Ska has some beautiful murals;

8. That the sunsets seen flying above the clouds have a thousand times more intense colors.


0 comments:

Post a Comment